“Is Your Current Computer Guy Only Putting Sloppy Band-Aid Fixes On Your Most Pressing IT Problems?”
From The Desk of: Jason Wachtel
President, Haycor Computer Solutions Inc.
As you can see, I’ve included a band-aid with this letter. Why have I done this? For two reasons:
- I have something very important to tell you so I want to be absolutely sure I have your attention, and…
- I’m fed up with seeing so many GTA businesses seriously wounded by sloppy “band-aid fixes” put on their computer networks by other IT guys trying to save a buck or two, and I’m determined to finally put a stop to this careless activity once and for all.
Here’s what this is all about: My name is Jason Wachtel, owner of Haycor Computer Solutions.
Although this isn’t an amazing concept, I’m amazed at how many IT firms don’t get this right. And if you’re frustrated with your current IT person because they are totally unreliable, inept at solving your IT problems fast and (quite possibly) incompetent at delivering good, predictable service, we can help.
In addition to solving these issues, we can also show you how to:
- Increase employee productivity significantly by putting a responsive IT support help desk within a quick phone call’s reach whenever any little glitch does occur. Why should anyone on your staff ever have to wait around idly while their computer is down?
- Eliminate costly downtime, chronic problems, slowness and other computer headaches with our executive level Managed Service. How does this work? By proactively maintaining the health and security of your network with 24/7 monitoring and maintenance. In fact, we guarantee that you will have less than 1 hour of downtime the entire YEAR due to a problem we should have caught under our watch—just try to get your average “computer guru” to make that kind of promise!
- Gain complete peace of mind that your network is 100% secured and backed up properly so IF you were to experience a major disaster of some kind, we could have you back up and running again within 24 hours or less. And we don’t just say that, we guarantee it.
Ultimately, this means you and your staff will no longer have to waste time or money on aggravating computer problems, period.
To help you get to know us better, I’d like to offer you our Business Advisory Guide titled, “What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive And Fairly-Priced Computer Consultant.” This guide will arm you with 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to your company’s network, as well as…
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will NEVER be told by their current IT guy. (Knowing this alone could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support.)
- How to spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE you talk to anyone on the phone.
- The BEST way to protect your computer network from viruses, spyware, hackers, downtime, slowness, crashes, data loss and other expensive, devastating computer problems.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
To request this Business Advisory Guide, simply go online to www.haycorsolutions.ca/bandaid or give my office a call at 905-707-6775 and we’ll get a copy out to you immediately. Even if you aren’t ready to change from who you are using now, this guide will give you some key strategies to help manage your current guy too.
Dedicated to serving you,
Jason Wachtel, President and Owner
Haycor Computer Solutions Inc.
P.S. There is not cost or obligation of any kind when you request this Business Advisory Guide, and you won’t be harassed by a high-pressure salesman; I’m simply extending this offer to you as a way of introducing myself to you and providing value to you as a fellow business owner.
How Does Your Current Computer Support Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, viruses, data loss or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current technician actually be jeopardizing your network? If your technician does not score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 1 hour or less?
- Are they easy to reach and responsive when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer an ongoing maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date?
- Do they offer a monitoring system to watch over your network 24/7 for developing problems?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand?
- Do they complete projects on time?
- Do they follow up on your requests quickly?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time?
- Do they seem constantly rushed?
- Do they take calls from other clients while working on your network (and on your dime)?
- Do they listen to you?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, follow-up calls and e-mails?
- Do their projects always end up costing more and taking longer than you expected?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide open playing field with “time and materials?”
Sign Me Up For
The Free IT Assessment
They are very creative, knowledgeable and great to deal with. Before hiring Haycor as our IT Consultants we had a number of issues that were never resolved and since they have been managing our IT the results have been excellent. They are very creative, knowledgeable and great to deal with. They ...Read More
Huge piece of mind knowing our systems are taken care of. With the large amount of user computers in our environment, we have huge piece of mind knowing that the Managed Services program keeps our systems up to date with critical and security updates and patches. Haycor ensures that they understand ...Read More
IT Operations Engineer