How Does Your Current
Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz
to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, cyber-criminals, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current computer guy actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your computer support company does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 30 minutes or less?
- Are they easy to reach when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer ongoing maintenance to keep your systems running smooth?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they complete projects on time and under budget?
- Do they follow up on your support requests quickly?
- Do they offer a guarantee on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequent updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Stop paying for sub-standard
Because you’re a prospective client, we’ll give you 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that we can do a better job than your current computer guys.
For FREE, we will come to your office and…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms and viruses.
- Check your data back-up systems to ensure they are working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you have received.
To Claim Your FREE
Give Us A Call at 905-707-6775
Claim Your FREE
Haycor is great at what he does and is a pleasure to work with.
I personally have been dealing with Haycor for the last several years. When I first started Boomerang Marketing we required a ton of hands on expertise to get our systems to do what we were envisioning. Haycor made this transition as smooth as could be. As will all systems, things always go wrong. They have always been there for us. Whether standing in our office or logging on remotely while the rest of the world is sleeping. Haycor finds us a fix so that we are up and running as soon as possible. Haycor is great at what he does and is a pleasure to work with.