5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner
Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
Haycor is great at what he does and is a pleasure to work with.
I personally have been dealing with Haycor for the last several years. When I first started Boomerang Marketing we required a ton of hands on expertise to get our systems to do what we were envisioning. Haycor made this transition as smooth as could be. As will all systems, things always go wrong. They have always been there for us. Whether standing in our office or logging on remotely while the rest of the world is sleeping. Haycor finds us a fix so that we are up and running as soon as possible. Haycor is great at what he does and is a pleasure to work with.
Enter your information below
to gain instant access to this report on the next page: