Do you LOVE working with people in a small, entrepreneurial environment?
Do you LOVE working with small businesses?
Are you passionate, dedicated and willing to grind even when the going gets tough?
Are you great at supporting projects with multiple components and team members involved?
Are you good at implementing streamlined processes to ensure team members are staying efficient and focused on objectives and outcomes?
You may just be the person we are looking for to join our team!
Our company is searching for an Administrative Assistant who can assist the Owner (and other team members) in day to day tasks, ongoing projects and help improve overall productivity. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a small fast-paced environment.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are NOT limited to the following:
- Supporting the owner in work tasks Including but not limited to;
- Follow-up calls to potential marketing prospects already engaged in marketing activities
- Scheduling meetings for the owner to attend for sales
- Working within the existing client base to check in and schedule status meetings
- Setting up and working through marketing campaigns in the CRM and automated marketing software
- Documenting all processes for knowledge transfer & training
- Constantly analyzing and improving processes and systems to streamline the business.
- Play a critical role on the team in ensuring deliverables are always met on time and with accuracy.
- Manage telephone, voice messages, emails, and other forms of communications.
- Assist in managing office operations including coordinating internal meetings, taking minutes, and ensuring that the office environment runs smoothly daily
- System Management
- Project Preparation and Setup
- Daily Operations Support
- Client Communications
- Financial Administration
- System & Process & Data Improvement
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
- Infusionsoft CRM
- Word processing (Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Outlook E-mail
Office hours are generally 8:30-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
A little about us…
Haycor Computer Solutions was established in 2006. We were sold in 2013 and now have re-established our business and are growing the business once again as of 2016. Our office location is in Vaughan and we are looking to grow our team and bring on additional clients to our already established client base. We are a managed services company in the IT industry focusing on the latest and greatest technology offerings for the small business market here in Vaughan.
We have a full-time team of 2 people, and looking to grow to a team of 5 by the end of 2018.
Talent & Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant
- University or College Degree
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Loves dealing with people
- Meticulous attention to detail, flexible, reliable, ability to prioritize & multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Good knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Internet Explorer
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Resourceful, prompt, efficient, neat and well mannered
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year