Sr. Technical Specialist
Haycor Computer Solutions is a ‘boutique’ IT Managed Services firm. Every client receives top quality individual service as our strength lies in customizing to our clients needs and requirements. Our suite of services includes: cloud computing, cyber security, disaster recovery and of course Managed IT Services. Our partners include: Lenovo, datto, Dell, Microsoft, SentinelOne, ProofPoint, Office 365, VMWare and many more.
Our reputation and customer service are our top priorities. Being in the stage of hyper-growth demands that we add members to our team. Our new team members will play a critical role in the growth and development of the company.
If you consider yourself to be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and thrive in a small office environment where you contribute on many different levels, please read on!
This role requires someone who is outgoing, has excellent communication skills, enjoys working with a successful team, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, testing experience, task management skills, and root cause analysis abilities.
Our next team member will be responsible for ensuring:
- Review of the daily reports and monitoring alerts
- Work efficiently and autonomously
- Monitor the contract-based services and resolve any issues that are reported
- Assist with help desk and escalations
- Manage and implement projects on client sites
- Heavily use the ticketing system and remote monitoring and management system as well as
- other vendor portals to manage the client environments
- Willing to learn new products, services and have complete dedication to the position in order
- to be successful in our fast-paced environment
- Collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources
- Overall relationship management and the ability to respond to complex IT requirements
- The ability to engage at a senior level in order to maintain, troubleshoot and support our
- users’ networks, equipment, software and services
- Minimum of 5 years experience in computer and network support.
- Have worked as a consultant and have been external client-facing
- A valid Ontario Drivers License and reliable vehicle
- Technical support experience
- Excellent documentation and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for teamwork, problem solving, and exceptional customer service
- Must be well-spoken, organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and flexible
Success looks like:
- Service tickets are attended to and closed within SLA’s.
- Superior customer satisfaction
- Project work is done on time and within scope
- Tickets do not require rework done.
- Ticket resolutions are documented
- All client documentation is maintained and up to date as changes are made.
- Being an excellent team player
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent