FREE Executive Webinar:
Cyber Security Protections and Cyber Insurance Coverage EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW To Avoid Ransomware, Cyber-Attacks, Bank Fraud and Data-Breach Penalties
Webinar Details:LIVE: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Start Time: 10:00 am EST This event will be co-hosted by Jason Wachtel (President, Haycor Computer Solutions Inc.) and Nick Novinger (Producer / Regional Manager, Canadian Insurance Brokers Inc.)
During This Webinar You’ll Discover:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and X critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings.
- How to be proactive and not reactive with cyberattacks.
- The whole scope of what cyber insurance covers.
- Scenarios and statistics on leading causes of cyberattack claims.
Who Should Attend?C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for those organizations that handle ANY sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or who simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
Register By Completing The Form Below:
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.