Free IT Support For Vaughan Businesses Impacted By The COVID-19 Crisis:
Are You Extremely Worried About Your Business Surviving Right Now?
If So, We’ll Set Up Your Employees To Work Securely From Home For FREEFrom The Desk of: Jason Wachtel President, Haycor Computer Solutions Dear Colleague, There is a legend surrounding the enclosed doll among the Native American of Guatemala. If you have a problem, all you have to do is tell it to this doll, place the doll under your pillow before you go to bed, and the doll will take your worries away while you sleep. Wouldn’t it be great if that was true? Unfortunately, we know it’s not – especially now with the Costco-sized bucket of trouble we’re all in right now! So why have I sent you a worry doll? Actually, there are 2 reasons…
- I want to offer you free IT services and support to make sure your employees are working securely from home (or any remote location), and I wanted to make sure this letter would catch your attention.
- Since this will (hopefully) erase ONE worry you have right now, I thought using this “worry doll” was an appropriate eye-catcher.
- Cybersecurity Training – non-geek speak training about real world scenario’s the Scammers and Cyber Criminals are using right now. The multi-media training is delivered online and takes roughly 30 - 40 minutes to complete. Employees can stop and start training as time allows and a Security Awareness Training certificate is provided for those passing with an 80% or better on the quiz. This training gives your staff a fighting chance to spot suspicious activity BEFORE disaster strikes.
- Dark Web Scan – Cyber Criminals, Hackers and Scammers frequently sell and share the stolen data of cyber-victims, including personal data, on the Dark Web. Knowing your information has been stolen allows you to take swift action, from changing passwords to informing your credit card or bank your account that your info was compromised.
- Network and Security Assessment – Maybe you think you have bigger problems to deal with and that you are “ok” when it comes to IT and security, and we hope that is true! Wouldn’t it be better to really KNOW if you are? This assessment (regular value $1497) includes the initial assessment, report of findings and action plan recommendations should areas for concern be found.
Sign Me Up For The Free Work-From-Home Consultation!
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Haycor is great at what he does and is a pleasure to work with. I personally have been dealing with Haycor for the last several years. When I first started Boomerang Marketing we required a ton of hands on expertise to get our systems to do what we were envisioning. Haycor made this transition as ...Read More