Free IT Support For Vaughan Businesses Impacted By The COVID-19 Crisis:
Are You Extremely Worried About Your Business Surviving Right Now?
If So, We’ll Set Up Your Employees To Work Securely From Home For FREE
From The Desk of: Jason Wachtel
President, Haycor Computer Solutions
There is a legend surrounding the enclosed doll among the Native American of Guatemala. If you have a problem, all you have to do is tell it to this doll, place the doll under your pillow before you go to bed, and the doll will take your worries away while you sleep.
Wouldn’t it be great if that was true? Unfortunately, we know it’s not – especially now with the Costco-sized bucket of trouble we’re all in right now!
So why have I sent you a worry doll? Actually, there are 2 reasons…
- I want to offer you free IT services and support to make sure your employees are working securely from home (or any remote location), and I wanted to make sure this letter would catch your attention.
- Since this will (hopefully) erase ONE worry you have right now, I thought using this “worry doll” was an appropriate eye-catcher.
In case you are unfamiliar with me, my name is Jason Wachtel, President of Haycor Computer Solutions. We specialize in helping small to mid-sized companies in Vaughan with full outsourced IT support and co-managed IT services (you can learn more about us at haycorsolutions.ca).
Because this crisis is undoubtedly hurting your business, we’d like to give you the opportunity to take advantage of the Haycor Cybersecurity Bundle – for free. This bundle includes:
- Cybersecurity Training – non-geek speak training about real world scenario’s the Scammers and Cyber Criminals are using right now. The multi-media training is delivered online and takes roughly 30 - 40 minutes to complete. Employees can stop and start training as time allows and a Security Awareness Training certificate is provided for those passing with an 80% or better on the quiz. This training gives your staff a fighting chance to spot suspicious activity BEFORE disaster strikes.
- Dark Web Scan – Cyber Criminals, Hackers and Scammers frequently sell and share the stolen data of cyber-victims, including personal data, on the Dark Web. Knowing your information has been stolen allows you to take swift action, from changing passwords to informing your credit card or bank your account that your info was compromised.
- Network and Security Assessment – Maybe you think you have bigger problems to deal with and that you are “ok” when it comes to IT and security, and we hope that is true! Wouldn’t it be better to really KNOW if you are? This assessment (regular value $1497) includes the initial assessment, report of findings and action plan recommendations should areas for concern be found.
Because everyone’s situation is different, I’d like to suggest we get on a quick call to discuss your specific situation and needs. From there I can give you more details on how (if?) we can help you and answer your questions.
My phone is 905-707-6775
My e-mail is email@example.com
I’m sure you’re asking why we would give this away for free such a valuable bundle. There must be a hidden agenda, right? Truly, there is none other to help. Right now, our business has not been impacted in the same way others have. We are still fully functional and operating as an essential business and simply want to extend some help to our fellow Vaughan business owners.
The only “catch” is that we can’t offer this to EVERY business in Vaughan, so we’re writing to a small, select group of businesses we know or have been introduced to sometime in the past (hence the letter).
If you do NOT want this free support, please let us know so we can make it available to another business owner who does need it. I will follow up within the next couple of days to see if you received this letter, and whether or not you’d like our assistance right now or not.
P.S. I’ve enclosed a short list of comments from clients we work with just so you know we are NOT a fly-by-night scam artist trying to pull a fast one. Please feel free to contact any of these business owners and ask them directly about our integrity and sincerity.
Sign Me Up For The Free Work-From-Home Consultation!
Haycor is great at what he does and is a pleasure to work with.
I personally have been dealing with Haycor for the last several years. When I first started Boomerang Marketing we required a ton of hands on expertise to get our systems to do what we were envisioning. Haycor made this transition as smooth as could be. As will all systems, things always go wrong. ...Read More